Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Panel Material:||Die-casting Aluminum||Moduel Size:||240mm X 240mm|
|Cabinet Size:||480mm X 480mm||Brightness:||600~800 Nits|
|Control System:||Novastar||Application:||Concert, Car Show, Wedding Hall|
led publicity screens,
indoor led billboard
Front Service Indoor Rental LED Display High Refresh Video Display Board
1. High precision, high strength, never deformed. The cabinet is made of die-cast aluminum with strict strength test, there is no deformation and damage.
2. Available for front and rear maintenance,it’s up to the user needs.
3. Efficient heat dissipation. Back of cabinet is exposed to release heat, the power supply and card uniformly distributed to help thermal effect.
4. No-line switching design reduces the failure rate caused by the transfer and makes the signal transmission more stable.
5. High refresh, high gray level. The high-refresh IC chip used in the cabinet configuration makes display effect more delicate and realistic.
6. Fast lock assembly, saving time and effort. The box is equipped with a quick lock, which makes the assembly operation easier and more time-saving and saves costs.
7. Signal interface dual backup. The cabinet adopts the widely used Nova system card and achieves double backup of the signal interface with the signal aeronautical plug.
|Moduel Demensions(mm)||240 x 240|
|Panel Demension(mm)||480 x 480|
|Resolution of Module||128 x 128||96 x 96||80x80|
|Grey Level||16 bits(281 trillion colors)|
|Cabinet Material||Die-casting Aluminum|
|Contrast Ratio||4000 : 1|
|Refresh Rate||1920Hz ~ 3840Hz|
|Average Power Consumption||260 W / m²||235 W / m²||235 W / m²|
|Max Power Consumption||690 W / m²||703 W / m²||703 W / m²|
|Viewing angle(H/V)||160°/ 140°|
|Expected Lifetime||100,000 hours|
|IP Rating (Front/Rear)||IP 43|
|Operating Temp/Humidity||-10℃~60℃ / 10%~60%|
|Storage Temp/Humidity||-30℃~60℃ / 10%~60%|
|Certification||CCC, CE, ETL, FCC|
Q1. What's your payment term? How long it takes to delivery?
We accept T/T , L/C and Western Union, at least 30% deposit in advance, and the rest 70% before delivery.
Our average production time is 10~15 days, after receiving the deposit.
Q2. I would like to ask you if it's possible to have my logo on the product.
Our company perfectly support customized logo service,just confirm the logo details with us before production.
Q3. What is the warranty of your led display?
We offer 2 years warranty and more than 100000 hours screen life span.
Q4. How to install it after I received it?
We will offer you the drawing to guide you for installation, we could also offer drawing, software set up drawing or photo or arrange our engineer to help if needed.
Contact Person: Tracy
Tel: +86 153 6755 8232