Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Pixel Pitch:||P3, P4, P5, P6||Cabinet Size:||Customized|
|Cabinet Material:||Steel / Die-casting Aluminum||Maintenance Way:||Front/Rear|
|Viewing Angle:||160°（H）140°（V）||IP Rating:||IP21|
|Brightness:||900 ~ 1200 Nits||Expected Lifetime:||100,000 Hrs|
|Average Power Consumption:||120W / M2||Max. Power Consumption:||400W / M2|
Indoor LED Display P3 High Image Quality Video Wall Front Service Corner Screen Advertising Module
· Steel/Die-casting aluminum Cabinet.
· Back/Front Service.
· Application: Meeting room, Exhibition room, Control room, Supermarket, Hotel lobby, Company reception, Classroom, Cinema, etc.
Indoor Media HD Screen Basic Parameters:
|Pixel Configuration||SMD 2121||SMD 2121||SMD 2121|
|Pixel Density||111,111 pixels/m²||62,500 pixels/m²||40,000 pixels/m²|
|Module Dimensions (W × H) (mm)||192 × 192||256 × 128||320 × 160|
|Panel Dimensions (mm)||960 × 960||1024 × 768||1280 × 960|
|Physical Resolution of Module (W × H)||64 × 64||64 × 32||64 × 32|
|Physical Resolution of Panel (W × H)||320 × 320||256 × 192||256 × 192|
|Panel Material||Steel / Aluminum||Steel / Aluminum||Steel / Aluminum|
|Scan Method||1 / 32 Scan||1 / 16 Scan||1 / 16 Scan|
|Gray Scale||16 bit||16 bit||16 bit|
|Colours||281 trillion||281 trillion||281 trillion|
|Contrast Ratio||4,000 : 1||4,000 : 1||4,000 : 1|
|Average Power Consumption||120 W / m²||120 W / m²||120 W / m²|
|Max Power Consumption||400 W / m²||400 W / m²||400 W / m²|
|Operating Temp/Humidity||.-10℃ - 60℃ / 10% - 60%|
|Storage Temp/Humidity||.-30℃ - 60℃ / 10% - 60%|
|Refresh Rate||>1,920 Hz||>1,920 Hz||>1,920 Hz|
|Brightness||900 - 1,200 nits||900 - 1,200 nits||900 - 1,200 nits|
|Horizontal Viewing Angle||160°||160°||160°|
|Vertical Viewing Angle||140°||140°||140°|
|Expected Lifetime||100, 000 Hrs||100, 000 Hrs||100, 000 Hrs|
|Servicing||Front /Rear||Front /Rear||Front /Rear|
|IP Rating||IP 21||IP 21||IP 21|
Indoor LED Display Application
1. Production in factories – you could use LED displays to show the production information of the factory. In this way, you can easily keep track of your production and do the necessary adjustments.
2. Display for trading rooms/call centers – these LED signs can be used to display relevant information for people inside trading rooms to use. For example, stock values, time zones, calls on queue, etc…
3. As a scoreboard – well this one’s pretty common too. LED scoreboards are commonly being used in any sports area or any sports location.
4. Retail purposes – retail businesses can use LED signs to promote their latest productions or any discounted ones.
5. Reception boards – you can use floor-standing LED screens to welcome guests in your office, hotel or even in your own home.
Wall Mounted Video Wall Installation Type
· Hanging Installation.
· Wall Mount Installation.
· Standing On The Floor Installation.
Which one do you prefer ? LED screen or projector in your meeting room ?
1. Brightness – LED screen are measured in NIT which by directed light , projectors are measured in LUX which by reflected light, and one NIT is equivalent to 3.426 LUX, then you can see the unit of NIT is much brighter than a unit of LUX.
There is the distance from the projectors to the projections screen, which will lose the brightness and visible as well when the viewers look at the projectors, but the LED screen is light on by itself.
2. Unlimited size – For the projectors, the size is limited, you could only make one on the wall, But for LED wall, the size and the resolution is unlimited, you can make any HD, 2K or 4K on the meeting room as you want.
3. Cost performance – For the similar quality and size, the LED walls are 15-20% more expensive than projectors at the beginning, but if you can consider the maintenance cost after 1 or 2 years, you will figure out $4,500 for a new bulb and $6,000 for a new light engine replacement of projectors, but you only need $100-300 to replace the new LED module for the LED wall, no doubt, the image and video quality of LED walls is always better than projectors.
4. Image&video quality – As we know, there are many projectors are still in SD, but many conferences are already required HD technology for their video displays.
About Bako Vision
Contact Person: Tracy
Tel: +86 153 6755 8232