Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Pixel Pitch:||P2.5, P3, P4, P5||Cabinet Size:||Customized|
|Cabinet Material:||Steel / Die-casting Aluminum||Maintenance Way:||Front/Rear|
|Viewing Angle:||160°（H）140°（V）||IP Rating:||IP21|
|Brightness:||900 ~ 1200 Nits||Expected Lifetime:||100,000 Hrs|
stage led video wall,
led video wall display
Indoor LED Display Wall Mounted P1.875mm Screen for High End Club, Lecture Hall, Hotel, Commercial Building
BIF Series (BIF.pdf)
Indoor Fixed LED Screen Key Features
· Steel/Die-casting aluminum Cabinet.
· Back/Front Service.
· Application: Meeting room, Exhibition room, Control room, Supermarket, Hotel lobby, Company reception, Classroom, Cinema, etc.
Wall Mounted LED Cabinet Parameters:
|Pixel Configuration||SMD 2121||SMD 2121||SMD 2121|
|Pixel Density||111,111 pixels/m²||62,500 pixels/m²||40,000 pixels/m²|
|Module Dimensions (W × H) (mm)||192 × 192||256 × 128||320 × 160|
|Panel Dimensions (mm)||960 × 960||1024 × 768||1280 × 960|
|Physical Resolution of Module (W × H)||64 × 64||64 × 32||64 × 32|
|Physical Resolution of Panel (W × H)||320 × 320||256 × 192||256 × 192|
|Panel Material||Steel / Aluminum||Steel / Aluminum||Steel / Aluminum|
|Scan Method||1 / 32 Scan||1 / 16 Scan||1 / 16 Scan|
|Gray Scale||16 bit||16 bit||16 bit|
|Colours||281 trillion||281 trillion||281 trillion|
|Contrast Ratio||4,000 : 1||4,000 : 1||4,000 : 1|
|Average Power Consumption||120 W / m²||120 W / m²||120 W / m²|
|Max Power Consumption||400 W / m²||400 W / m²||400 W / m²|
|Operating Temp/Humidity||.-10℃ - 60℃ / 10% - 60%|
|Storage Temp/Humidity||.-30℃ - 60℃ / 10% - 60%|
|Refresh Rate||>1,920 Hz||>1,920 Hz||>1,920 Hz|
|Brightness||900 - 1,200 nits||900 - 1,200 nits||900 - 1,200 nits|
|Horizontal Viewing Angle||160°||160°||160°|
|Vertical Viewing Angle||140°||140°||140°|
|Expected Lifetime||100, 000 Hrs||100, 000 Hrs||100, 000 Hrs|
|Servicing||Front /Rear||Front /Rear||Front /Rear|
|IP Rating||IP 21||IP 21||IP 21|
Indoor Video Wall Applications
1. Production in factories – you could use LED displays to show the production information of the factory. In this way, you can easily keep track of your production and do the necessary adjustments.
2. Display for trading rooms/call centers – these LED signs can be used to display relevant information for people inside trading rooms to use. For example, stock values, time zones, calls on queue, etc…
3. As a scoreboard – well this one’s pretty common too. LED scoreboards are commonly being used in any sports area or any sports location.
4. Retail purposes – retail businesses can use LED signs to promote their latest productions or any discounted ones.
5. Reception boards – you can use floor-standing LED screens to welcome guests in your office, hotel or even in your own home.
Large Digital Display Installation Type
· Hanging Installation.
· Wall Mount Installation.
· Standing On The Floor Installation.
What do you need to consider before buying an indoor LED screen ?
1. View angle – You need to think about how the screen will be viewed by your audience. Does it need to be seen from any angle? Do you need a wider screen to display everything you will need? These is something you will need to consider.
2. Brightness – The standard brightness for indoor is 800-1200 nits, so you will need to make sure that the indoor LED screen you get is somewhere around that brightness range.
3. Flatness – The standard flatness is ±1 mm. So make sure to ask if the LED screen falls under that standard. Normally, LED screens with die-cast aluminum cabinets are the best choice for indoor LED screens.
4. The type of LED you wanna use – There are two types of LEDs for indoor use. One is the white SMD LED and the other is the black SMD LED. The black SMD LEDs are used mostly for the pixel pitch which is lower than 5mm. If that’s the case, then it is best to choose the black LEDs.
5. Check if there are dead pixels – An LED screen is made up of many small pixel LEDs. So naturally, less dead pixels will result in a better display. There are ways to check if there are dead pixels. A simple internet search will lead you to several dead pixel tests you can do.
About Bako Vision
Contact Person: Tracy
Tel: +86 153 6755 8232