Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Pixel Pitch:||3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm||Cabinet Dimension:||Customized|
|Cabinet Material:||Steel/Aluminum||Brightness:||1,000 Nits|
|Average Power Consumption:||120 W/m2||Max. Power Consumption:||400 W/m2|
|Contrast Ratio:||4000:1||Life Span:||≥100,000 Hours|
stage led video wall,
indoor led advertising scree
Indoor LED Screen Features
1. Viewing angle: Widely viewing angle
2. Design: Standard panel design
3. High precision with seamless stitching
4. Ultra slim design: Single cabinet weights only 4.6kg
Which one do you prefer ? LED screen or projector in your meeting room ?
1. Brightness – LED screen are measured in NIT which by directed light , projectors are measured in LUX which by reflected light, and one NIT is equivalent to 3.426 LUX, then you can see the unit of NIT is much brighter than a unit of LUX.
There is the distance from the projectors to the projections screen, which will lose the brightness and visible as well when the viewers look at the projectors, but the LED screen is light on by itself.
2. Unlimited size – For the projectors, the size is limited, you could only make one on the wall, But for LED wall, the size and the resolution is unlimited, you can make any HD, 2K or 4K on the meeting room as you want.
3. Cost performance – For the similar quality and size, the LED walls are 15-20% more expensive than projectors at the beginning, but if you can consider the maintenance cost after 1 or 2 years, you will figure out $4,500 for a new bulb and $6,000 for a new light engine replacement of projectors, but you only need $100-300 to replace the new LED module for the LED wall, no doubt, the image and video quality of LED walls is always better than projectors.
4. Image&video quality – As we know, there are many projectors are still in SD, but many conferences are already required HD technology for their video displays.
Permanent LED Display Cases
Indoor Video Wall Parameters
|Pixel Density||97,656 pixel/sqm|
|Pixel Quantity (W * H)||160 * 80mm|
|Module Size||512 * 256mm|
|Resolution (W * H)||320 * 240mm|
|Dimension(mm)(W * H)||1024 * 768mm|
|SQM Cabinet Weight||35kg|
|Input Voltage||AC 110/220±10% 50~60Hz|
|Dot Defects Rate||≤0.0001|
|Viewing Angle (H/V)||160°/140°|
|Operating Temp/Humidity||﹣20℃～60℃ / 10%～90%RH|
|Storage Temp/Humidity||﹣30℃～60℃ / 10%～90%RH|
About Bako Vision
Contact Person: Tracy
Tel: +86 153 6755 8232