Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Pixel Pitch:||6.25mm||Driving Method:||1/10 Scan|
|Input Voltage:||AC 110/220±10%||Temperature:||-20~50℃/ -40~60°C|
|Pixel Density:||25600 Pixels/m²||Pixel Failure:||<0.0003|
led publicity screens,
indoor led billboard
RGB Indoor Rental LED Display with Die Casting Aluminum Cabinet and Exquisite Image
Indoor rental LED display panel is perfectly suited for high end video wall solution. Its front and back service can provide you much convenience.
1. High Contrast:4000:1.
2. First-class LED chip.
3. Clear vivid image quality even in direct,full-on sunlight.
4. Long-term Brightness capacity throughout product lifetime.
5. Easy Installation and disassembly.
6. Convenient Servicing.
1) Video play: it can play video programs in video camera; it can also play files of different formats, such as AVI, MOV, MPG, DAT and VOB; it has three display formats, namely, VGA+VIDE, Video and VGA.
2)Information release: it can display a variety of computer information, graphs, two-dimensional animation and three-dimensional animation; it has lots of display methods, such as rolling, lead-in, lead-out, up shift, left shift and circulation; font, character size, letter and speed can be set randomly.
3)Network function With the network interface, it can be connected with the Internet to play information on the Internet at the same time; display screens at different places can be centralizedly controlled through Internet according to customers’ requirements, and “VPM+broadband” may be adopted for remote control.
|Pixel Density||25600 pixels/m2|
|Cabinet Material||die casting aluminum|
|Driving Method||1/10 Scan|
|Frame Refresh||≥ 60Hz|
|Data Refresh Rate||>1500Hz|
|Input Voltage||AC 110/220±10%
|-20~50°C / -40~60°C|
|10%~90%RH / 10%~85%RH|
Q1: The warranty of your LED Display Board ?
A: We offer 2-3 year warranty for our different led display screen series, 100,000 hours life span for the led lamps, and lifetime technology support with 7/24 phone answering service if you have any problem with our led screen.
Q2: Whats your payment term? How long it takes to delivery?
A: We normally accept T/T and L/C,and other payment options is negotiable for your convenience. A 30% deposit is needed in advance, and the rest 70% be paid before delivery. Our average lead time is 15 days.
Q3: What's the controlling system?
A: Our standard controlling system for this model is Novastar. Also support other controlling system such as Linsn, etc.
Q4: What’s the refresh rate of the led display you provide?
A: For our hot sales HD p3.91 p4.81 led display series, the maximum refresh rate can reach to more than 3840Hz. We can also provide the normally refresh rate if you need.
Q5: Can I have a sample order for led module?
A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality. Mixed samples are acceptable.
Delivery Method: Flight case: 4-8 unit display Panels are packaged in one case.
Delivery Time: 20-25 Working Days.
Payment Item: T/T, L/C, West Union.
Contact Person: Jason
Tel: +86 136 8684 0889