P2.6 Seameless Outdoor Fixed LED Display Wide Viewing Angle LED Wall
Outdoor Fixed LED Display P2.6 16bit High Refresh Rate Advertising Screen
Available range: school, shopping mall,stadium, commercial centers, government public announcement, commercial streets, and railway stations etc
High contrat Rate: Matte Encapsulation with no-mirro reflection
Good consistency:strict binning,no color differences.
High Reliability:Moistureproof and low failure rate
High grey scale: up to 16bit
High refresh rate at least 2000Hz
Reliable dynamic image performance
Wide Viewing angle up to 140 (Vertical and Horizontal)
||1024 × 768 × 100
||293 × 295
||die casting aluminum
|Data Refresh Rate
||AC 110/220±10%, 50~60Hz
||-20~50°C / -40~60°C
||10%~90%RH / 10%~85%RH
What is LED?
LED is sanded for light emitting diode, a kind of semiconductor which is used to give and receive the electronic signal into infrared rays or light, using the characteristics of compound semiconductor. This is used for household appliances, remote controller, electric bulletin board, various kinds of automation appliances.
2. What are pixel pitch, pixel density, LED QTY and pixel configuration?
Pixel pitch is the distance between neighboring pixels.
Pixel density is the quantity of pixels per square meter.
LED qty is the quantity of LED lamps per square.
Pixel configuration is the description of the consistence of a pixel, for instance, we use 1 red lamp, 1 green lamp, and 1 blue lamp to compose a pixel, the pixel configuration is 1R1G1B.
3. What are LED type, module size and module resolution?
LED type is the description of LED lamp, for instance, the brand, the shape in physical, the size of the lamp
Module size is the measurement of a module.
Module resolution is the number of pixels per module.
1. We rely on our product quality and customer satisfaction to succeed. Therefore, your feedback is extremely important, please leave good feedback if you get satisfied with our goods and service.
2. We care about our valued customers, and will always try to help you. Please give us the opportunity to resolve any problem. We understand the concerns and frustrations you might have, and will try our best to resolve the issues.
3. Please email us before leaving any negative feedback or opening any dispute on the site. We will help you to resolve the problem.