Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Tube Chip Color:||Full Color||Display Function:||Video Display|
|Pixel Pitch:||5mm||Pixel Configuration:||1R,1G,1B|
|Pixel Density:||40000 Dots/M2||Scanning Mode:||1/8 Scan|
|LED Chip Spec:||SMD3528||IP Rating:||IP43|
|Application:||Advertising||Best View Distance:||150m|
stage led video wall,
led video wall display
Easy Install and Maintenance P5 Indoor Fixed LED Display for Advertising with Customized Cabinet7-BIF-Tia.pdf
P5 Indoor Fixed LED Display Parameters:
Indoor Fixed LED Display Screen for Permanent Installation Parameters:
|LED||LED type||wave Length(nm)||Average Brightness
Indoor fixed LED screen: P2.5, P3, P4, P5, P6, P8, P10
Indoor rental LED screen: P3, P3.9, P4, P4.8, P5, P6
Outdoor fixed LED screen: P5, P6, P8, P10
Outdoor rental LED screen: P3.9, P4.8, P5, P6, P6.25, P8, P10
Small pitch LED screen: P1.6, P1.9
Front service maintenance LED screen: P6.67, P8, P10
Stadium perimeter LED screen: P8, P10
LED poster player: P2.5,P3, P4, P5, P6, P8, P10
1.High and adjustable LED brightness can meet the demands of the changing requirement of customer in different environments.
2. No mosaic display due to excellent flatness and nice uniformity of light-emitting
3.Wide viewing angle and the horizontal angle can reach 120°m. The images display effect will not Change largely in the range.
4. Virtual pixel display screen can be adopted for outdoor displays to increase the resolution up to four times of real pixel, making the images softer and vivider
5. LED Single-lamp maintenance with low cost.
6. Good heat dissipation capability because of the unique design of vent fan.
7. Environmental-friendly and energy-saving.
1.Your inquiry related to our products or price will be replied in 12hrs.
2.OEM&ODM,any your customized lightings we can help you to design and put into product.
3.Distributoership are offered for your unique design and some our current models.
4.Protection of your sales area,ideas of design and all your private information.
5.Best cost performance and perfect service before and after sales.
1:What is the warranty of your led display?
A:We offer 2 years warranty.and more than 100000 hours screen life span
2:what is your payment term?How long it takes to delivery?
A:We usually accept the T/T. At least 30% deposit in advance,and the rest of 70% will paid before delivery.The lead time is usually 20 day
3:How can you ensure the led display product quality?
A:Before shippment,all the screens have aging test.and then we also have waterproof test and shake test,ensure products can transportation safety and normal use.
4:What is your pre-sale and post-sale service?
A:For pre-sale service,we have professional sales team and technical team,who are willing to answer your question within 24 hours.
For post-sale service,we will instruct you how toinstallation,how to use,how to change the broken moudles,and we can also send the technicals to your country,in general,our led display will not have a big problem,you can rest assured to buy.
Contact Person: Tia
Tel: +86 158 9995 8420